Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Interview with Steve Hargadon on Podcasting and Web 2.0 in the Classroom

Hello. It's been a while since my last podcast - lots of things happening as we finish out the school year (a student told me last week we had 28 days left in the year). I'm also trying to paint and remodel our basement which also serves as my office and "recording studio".



I was interviewed last week by Steve Hargadon of Granite Bay, California (some of you may also know Steve as a contgributor to the Infinite Thinking Machine blog) for a podcast series he is doing entitled "Classroom 2.0". I had a great time visiting about the use of podcasting in education and he currently has the interview posted to his blog. Here is a direct link to the blog post and podcast interview with Steve.

Thanks Steve and I look forward to future episodes on how other teachers are using Web 2.0 in their classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment