Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lest We Forget....


I was in a classroom that day, as I'm sure many of the teachers reading this blog were, teaching my students about American history when a teacher next door during a passing period said that a plane had hit a building in New York. I will never forget the events of that day. It is not often in one's lifetime that your entire world has changed so dramatically as a result of a global event from the time you woke up in the morning until you go to bed that evening.

I pray for the men and women who lost their lives that day, acted as heroes that day and those that fight to protect our freedoms today.

2 comments:

  1. Eric, a slight correction...it's "Lest" rather than "Least"

    keep up the great work,
    Miguel Guhlin
    Around the Corner-MGuhlin.net
    http://mguhlin.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miguel

    Thanks. I just changed it. Thanks for checking in.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete