Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day 2008 Report

Hello. Hope everyone is enjoying Election Day 2008. I woke up around 5:00 AM and took my 5 year old daughter with me to vote. We were in line at 5:45 AM, polls opened at 6:00 AM and we were on our way home at 6:45 AM. Not too long of a wait and everyone was pleasant.


The students of South Valley Junior High School here in Liberty, Missouri participated in the Kid's Voting Project taking place across the Kansas City. Our results will be available on Tuesday night here.

I'm participating in the US Voting project with the students of Diana Laufenberg of the Science Leadership Academy in Philadlephia, Pennsylvania and Kyle Steven's students at the Bishop Dunne Catholic School in Dallas, Texas. Here is my video report on how the voting went this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment