Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Podcast #180 - Speech on "Opportunity" for Parents and Students at Platte County Schools

Hello. Today's podcast is the audio recording of a speech I recently gave at an academic banquet for students and parents at Platte County Schools in Platte City, Missouri. I typically give presentations on technology, history or education so this speech was a little different for me. I tried to explain how others create opportunity for you and then you need to make the best of your own opportunities by telling some stories and sharing examples. The podcast is the audio of the presentation and I have included the presentation below if you are interested in the images the audience saw that night.

If you have any questions or thoughts please feel free to leave a comment on this blog post. Thanks for listening.


Direct link to Podcast #180 - Speech on "Opportunity" For Platte County Schools


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to congratulate you on your 50,000 visits. You have an amazing blog that I intend to show extensively next year. BTW how are you doing on your podcast goal?
    Bill

    ReplyDelete