Thursday, March 06, 2014

YouTube Tutorial : Video Editing Features in YouTube

On day's edition of YouTube tutorials I want to share some of the options you have within YouTube to edit video.  Once you have modified, or made a video like we discussed in yesterday's blog post on Creating A Slideshow in YouTube, you can modify the colors and filters. This tutorial is very quick and meant to just introduce several video editing options within YouTube.

One feature which I use often is the ability to automatically stabilize shaky video.  When I shoot video with my cell phone it often isn't as stable as I would like so this is one of my favorite features.

The video is part of a series of tutorial videos on the many ways YouTube can be used by teachers to edit and curate video. You can check out the entire playlist here.


No comments:

Post a Comment