Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Podcast #127 - Review of the i-River T-60 Portable MP3 Player/Recorder


Hello. In today's podcast I will review the i-River T-60 portable MP3 player. As long time listeners of the podcast know - I'm a big fan of i-River and their products. I recently purchased a T-60 and it is my 4th i-River MP3 player.

I often recieve e-mails from people asking about what type of MP3 player/recorder I would suggest for school use and the answer is always "i-River". Their players are easy to use, small and have tremendous internal microphones. They are also a great value.

This podcast will focus on my personal experiences with my i-River T-60 Portable MP3 player / recorder. I would encourage any feedback you might have as a comment to this blog post or by e-mailing me at speakingofhistory@gmail.com





Show Notes for Podcast #127:




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:41 PM

    Eric,
    Do you have any personal opinion or info about the new iriver clix gen2 products? I was curious about the internal microphones and if they where the same as the t60 models? I want to begin doing some podcasts/interviews for my world history class and am looking for a good quality portable recorder. Thanks for your time and your help with my question regarding your notepackets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn

    I have never used any of the iRiver lix gen 2 players. I would imagine they use the same internal microphone the smaller players use but I am not 100% sure. They look cool but I have not been able to use one to date.

    Anyone out there use a clix gen 2 model and want to share?

    Thanks for posting Shawn.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete