Monday, January 05, 2009

Free Webinar on Zunes in the Classroom January 6th

Hello. Just wanted to let you know I will be hosting a free Microsoft Tech Tuesday webinar describing how we have been using Zune MP3 players in our classroom at 3:00 PM on Tuesday, January 6,2009. Follow this link to register for the webinar and learn more.

I have been piloting the use of the Zune MP3 player in my classroom for the past two years. In one of my 8th grade American history classes each student has a 4GB Zune MP3 player. I use it to give them StudyCasts, history related podcasts, video and copies of the presentation notes. It has been an exciting project and my students love it. The webinar will be an opportunity for me to describe the project in more depth. This webinar is also scheduled to repeat on March 10, 2009 if you can't make it on Tuesday.

At the end of the webinar one lucky participant will win a 120 GB Zune MP3 player! It could be you. Hope to see some of you on Tuesday. If you have any questions please leave a comment or sent me an e-mail. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment