Monday, January 19, 2009

Podcast #169 - My Five Podcast and Technology Goals for 2009


Hello. In today's podcast I discuss my goals for 2009 in relation to the podcast and technology. It is a rather ambitious list and I hope by putting it on "paper" and in the podcast it will hopefully give me more motivation to succeed. Listen to the podcast to learn more about each of the goals.


1. Create and publish 100 podcasts this year


2. Finish and publish my book on teaching American History with technology


3. Launch my comprehensive website with resources for American history teachers and with access to all of my notes and presentations


4. Use technology to enhance the Clay County Historical Society Museum - web site, audio guide by cell tours, video content, etc.


5. Interview Pulitzer Prize winning author David McCullough


If you have any comments or would like to share some of your goals for 2009, please feel free to leave a comment on this blog post. Good luck with all your goals for 2009!





4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 AM

    I sure hope that you interview Mr. McCullough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lookbooks for the gesture of support. I will try my best to make it happen.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have some high expectations for this year. Don't forget you need to have down time as well. This year was supposed to be less hectic, remember?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. C - I will be sure to relax a little as well. It already has slowed down and I've enjoyed being in the classroom on a more regular basis. Thanks.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete