Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Podcast #16 - Book Blogs, Conferences and Student Survey Stats



Hello. Time to catch up on a couple of random items today. Some updates on what I have been up to this semester and a Speaking of History first - a song. I'll also tell you about a couple of podcasts that I have been listening to lately and the results of a survey I gave my students about using my studycasts to review for tests. We also have the start of our book blog on The Year of The Hangman by Gary Blackwood. Here we go.....

If you have a comment about this episode you can e-mail me at speakingofhistory@gmail.com or leave a comment on the bottom of this entry.

Direct link to Speaking of History Podcast #16 - Book Blogs, Conferences and Student Survey Results - MP3 Format (25 minutes)


Show Notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment