Saturday, September 19, 2009

Podcast #200 - Why Do I Podcast?


Hello. Today is the 200th episode of Speaking of History!

This crazy adventure started on July 7, 2005 as an experiment to see if I could use the hardware and manage the software to post a podcast. It has resulted in over years of reflection, meeting amazing people and learning a ton from my personal learning network.

In this episode I look back over the past four years and try to answer the question - Why do I podcast?

Thanks for listening and if you have any comments, questions or thoughts please leave a comment on this post or e-mail me at speakingofhistory@gmail.com


Direct link to Podcast #200 - Why Do I Podcast?


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 200 shows. I'm wondering what equipment / software that you use to create your podcast. Maybe you could do a show on how to create your own podcast. :)

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim - Thanks. I have thought about doing a "How Do I Podcast" show so now might be a great time to do it. Thanks.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this detailed and personal review of why you podcast, Eric. I am teaching a course on digital writing at the University of Maine, and this is a great resource for me and intro for teachers who are just getting into podcasting. Thank you, and Congratulations on 200 shows!
    Ken

    ReplyDelete