Friday, June 23, 2006

Podcast #28 - Random Thoughts - Cable's Leaders in Learning Awards, NECC, Grad Class and Travel

Hello. Hard to believe that it is almost the end of June! Many of my most recent podcasts have been theme based - an interview, a project, etc. This podcast is an informal update on some of the things I've been doing this summer. The sound quality is not the best since it was recorded in the car but I hope you can hear it. I discuss the recent Cable's Leaders in Learning Awards, upcoming DEN Regional Institute in Chicago, NECC in San Diego and a couple of graduate classes that I am currently teaching.

If you would like to share your summer plans or are attending any of the same events that I will be and would like to say hello please drop me a line at speakingofhistory@gmail.com or leave a comment.

Direct link to Speaking of History Podcast #28 - Random Thoughts, Cable's Leaders in Learning Awards, NECC 2006, Grad Classes and Travel - MP3 Format (23:45 minutes)

Podcast #28 Show Notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment