Monday, June 26, 2006

Snapshots of the 2006 Discovery Educator Network Midwest Regional Institute in Chicago

Hello. Having a great time in the Windy City again today. Will Richardson shared his views on the role and potential of Web 2.0 tools in education today. The picture to the left is a collection of crazy educational bloggers and podcasters - Steve Dembo, Will Richardson and myself.

This evening our group went to Giordano's for their famous Chicago style stuffed pizza. Several of us then walked over to the Sears Tower for some sightseeing. We actually got there at the perfect time - no crowd at all and when we reached the observation deck we had time to view the city in the remaining moments of daylight and then witnessed the sun setting over the western edge of the city. I've been taking pictures throughout some of the activities and since Will showed us some cool features of Flickr today I thought I would post some of the ones I really like from the last couple of days. Nothing like sharing all your vacation pictures!

Link to view my picture from the DEN Midwest Regional Institute using Flickr.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment