Thursday, February 01, 2007

Podcast #64 - Tagged by Wes Fryer - Why Do I Blog and Podcast?

Hello. Today's podcast is a short response to being tagged by Wes Fryer of The Speed of Creativity blog and podcast. Last week he did a post about how he makes the decision what to blog about on his site. He then asked other bloggers and podcasters to answer the same question. So here is my response to the question: How do you decide what to post about on your blog.

Direct link to Speaking of History Podcast #64 - Tagged by Wes Fryer - Why Do I Blog and Podcast? - MP3 File - 8:00 minutes

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eric, thanks so much for replying to this "tag!" I'm catching up on responses and will be posting these links soon as well as some of my own notes / synthesis ideas. I echo your sentiments about the value of blogs and podcasts as tools for reflection and personal growth, as well as professional connections! :-)

    ReplyDelete