Sunday, December 30, 2007

Podcast #129 - My Top Ten Photos of 2007

Hello. Today is a podcast with a visual focus. I noticed that a couple of edubloggers (Ewan McIntosh and David Warlick) have posted their favorite photos of 2007. I thought this was a great idea. I love taking pictures with my digital camera and thought I would post my "Top Ten Photos of 2007". These are photos that I have taken in the past year and each has it's own story but you'll have to listen to the podcast to discover the story behind the photos.

Direct link to Podcast #129 "My Top Ten Photos of 2007" - MP3 audio file - 15:15 minutes



Please feel free to comment on this podcast and the photos by leaving a comment on the blog post or e-mailing me directly at speakingofhistory@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:48 PM

    Eric,
    I love your first picture. The expression on Addi's face is priceless. Hope you had a great holiday. Sarah H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric, I loved your idea of "Top Ten" for pictures. The pictures you have are great. I just posted my top ten on the Room 42 Daily Blog. (http://www.room42daily.blogspot.com/)Keep up the great work, I really enjoy listening to the great things going on in your classroom.

    Marty

    ReplyDelete