Friday, August 15, 2014

Classroom Walkthrough 2014

My friend William Chamberlain this week recorded a video walkthrough of his classroom and shared it on his blog.  It was great to see how he set up his classroom and he challenged other teachers to create and share a video tour of their own classroom.

There has been a lot of discussion recently about space and how to create classroom environments which encourage student learning.  Last year I did a blog post that eventually led to my shift from individual student desks to tables. This year our building will be 1:1 and I have made some slight modifications to my room in order to help facilitate that new opportunity.  

Here is the video walkthrough I took today of my own classroom.  Please let me know if you have any questions or comments via the comments with this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment