Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Podcasting Workshop Wiki


Hello. Today I'm including a link to the wiki that I'll be using today to teach a workshop at MACE (Mid-America Association for Computers in Education) Conference in Bonner Springs, Kansas. I will be teaching two workshops on the basics of creating a podcast - each three hours in length. I set up a wiki to help organize the links we will be using and make it easy for me to add more links and material later.

Link to Podcast Workshop Wiki

If you have any great resources on podcasting that you feel I should add - and I know they are tons of them out there not on my wiki - please feel free to post a comment to this entry or e-mail me directly at speakingofhistory@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eric,

    Check out:
    http://theconnectedclassroom.wikispaces.com/podcast_workshop

    Jim
    Teaching the Civil War with Technology Blog

    ReplyDelete