Friday, June 29, 2007

Podcast #98 - 2007 Atlanta NECC Interview with Teacher Tube Co-Founder Jason Smith


Hello. In Atlanta at NECC on the exhibit floor I was able to visit and chat with one of the co-founders of Teacher Tube - Jason Smith. We had a great conversation about the current state of Teacher Tube and what might happen in the future. I have been a big fan of Teacher Tube since they launched this past spring and have several videos currently hosted on their site. I think it is an incredible opportunity for teachers to post content, free of charge and reach a global audience. It is also very easy to embed the video you have posted to Teacher Tube on your blog or web page. I think it's a great service available to teachers and I think there will be some great things to come in the future. Enjoy this quick interview with Jason Smith and thanks to the people at Teacher Tube for providing this service to teachers.

If you have any comments or questions please leave a comment on the blog or send me an e-mail at speakingofhistory@gmail.com



Podcast #98 Show Notes:


No comments:

Post a Comment